Thinking About Becoming a Member of Our RV Resort?
We're excited to welcome new friends inside of our RV Resort community. We opened Lighthouse Village because we wanted to give people like you a place to escape from every day life and enjoy being with friends and family. Below, you'll find that we have included some of our most commonly asked questions, but our staff members are always happy to talk with you and answer all of your questions about the process of becoming a member with us.
578 Total Sites with Full Hookups
209 Total Sites with Partial Hookups
Association membership dues that are set by the Board of Directors for the 2023 season are $1,652.00 (dues, special assessment, and specific tax) and include the following:
- Upkeep and maintenance of all shared services and facilities: the clubhouse, bathhouses, roads, beaches, sewer and water systems.
- Emptying of holding tanks on non-sewer sites.
- Lawn mowing
- The Association pays the property tax for the entire resort. Individual members may be subject to a Specific Tax if there is a RV on the site and a Personal Use Tax depending on improvements that have been made to the site.
Meet Your Board of Directors
Our leadership team helps to ensure our RV Resort remains a place where members can come and relax. You can learn more about our efforts by requesting the minutes from our most recent meetings at the Village Office.
- Lee Anne Randall - President
- Joseph Jolly - Vice President
- Tony Pifer - Treasurer
- Jon Kelly - Secretary
- Ken Seets - Director
- Phillip Konkle - Director
- Donna Surerus - Director